NFL Stats Spreadsheet 2015
Downloadable 2015 NFL Stats Spreadsheet
Use this spreadsheet to prepare for your fantasy football draft!
- 2014 Historical NFL Stats
- 2015 Projected Fantasy Stats with Yahoo! and FantasyPros rankings!
- Enter your own fantasy football league’s scoring settings!
- New stats this year: 1st Downs & Targets
- Injury notes (updated Sep 3)
- Stats added last year: Games Played, Sacks Taken, Total Fumbles.
- Links to Yahoo! Sports Player Profiles
- Movers & Shakers: Projection change since the last update
- NFL Schedule Grid, Strength of Schedule & Bye Week Quick Reference
Download the FantasyCube NFL Spreadsheet
Projections from freely available sources including Yahoo!, ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports.
***** Change Log ***** (Join the mailing list to be first to be notified of updates)
2015-09-03 Final update of the season
– Projections updated. You might want to make a note on Tom Brady, my sources haven’t reflected his new status.
– PPG column added
– Injury notes and rankings updated
– Triple checked the bye weeks
2015-08-31 Minor update.
– Fixed bye weeks. Gremlins!
2015-08-29 Minor update.
– Removed a link to an external spreadsheet that shouldn’t have been there. So minor I didn’t change the filename.
2015-08-28 Updated projection stats and rankings.
– Added injury notes. Added players Fixed player bye weeks.
2015-08-12 First release of the 2015 season
– Initial release for the coming 2015/16 year with 2014 season stats.