NFL Stats Spreadsheet 2016
Downloadable 2016 NFL Stats Spreadsheet
Use this spreadsheet to prepare for your fantasy football draft!
- 2015 Historical NFL Stats
- 2016 Projected Fantasy Stats with Yahoo! and FantasyPros rankings!
- New stats added: 1st Downs, Targets, Games Played, Sacks Taken
- Enter your own fantasy football league’s scoring settings!
- Injury notes (updated Aug 30)
- Links to Yahoo! Sports Player Profiles
- Movers & Shakers: Projection change since the last update
- NFL Schedule Grid, Strength of Schedule & Bye Week Quick Reference
Download the FantasyCube NFL Spreadsheet
Projections from freely available sources including Yahoo!, FantasyPros, ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports.
Note: Players that are ranked lower than 300 or have dropped out of the rankings have been left with a ranking of 300. Fantasy irrelevant players remain on the spreadsheet because they appeared in the first release (July 27), making it easier to update projections on your own after new releases, as players remain in the same rows.
***** Change Log *****
2016-09-01 Minor fix: Corrected projected stat for the last row. Added formulas on Offense_2015 sheet to link Scoring Settings. No stats updated.
2016-08-30 Update #2: FantasyPros Rankings, CBS Injury Report and Y! Projections updated as of Aug 30. 23 players added.
2016-08-23 First major update. Injuries, projections, FantasyPros rankings updated (Yahoo’s have not, their site wasn’t updated) and a few new players.
2016-08-02 Minor fix w/ Dez vs Des Bryant’s injury status (no version change)
2016-07-27 First release of the 2016 season
– Initial release for the coming 2015/16 year.
*** Get notified first by email when updates are released. ***